Nowadays beauty industry is hyped with miracle painless anti-aging skin treatment known as microcurrent. Although microcurrent technology has been used medically in cosmetics, it has emerged as a revolution and took over by storm. Best microcurrent machines for estheticians are a popular choice everywhere.
The microcurrent treatments are known as an exercise for the face. It makes you look healthier, energetic, bright, and young. The microcurrent technology works on sending low voltage current that mimics the electrical currents in the human body.
In this article, you will get to know all about microcurrent technology and how does it work. So let’s get started:
What is microcurrent technology?
To understand better microcurrent technology, we should start from its history.
In the 1970s, microcurrent technology was introduced to treat muscle paralysis and Bell’ palsy. It is a paralysis of the face. The electric current works to get the skin back to its position, reducing the pain. For more than seventy years, doctors and physiotherapists use it for paralysis and reduce pain in other body parts.
When the people noticed remarkable improvement with sagging face muscles, it derived the beauty industry’s attention for anti-aging treatment. The machine was taken under tests and observations, and after passing through all procedures, it was approved by FDA. Now a microcurrent therapy is certified and approved for painless beauty treatment.
- What’s in the technology?
Microcurrent technology is low voltage electric currents that operate almost exactly like the natural human body current. The low voltages stimulate the skin muscles like they are re-educating them. People cal it works out for facial muscles.
The technology aims to enhance the overall muscles tone and let them grow to look more defined. The technology stimulates the development of many other important elements of skin like ATP, elastin and collagen.
The best microcurrent machines for estheticians are pretty popular these days. Technology is a hot cake in the anti-aging treatment industry. It is used in famous medical places and spas. The technology lets you get address many skin issues like face sculpting, toning, tightening and firming.
The results are instant and cumulative, and they are so dramatic that people consider it one of the non-surgical face lifts.
Facelift vs. Microcurrent technology:
Many people think these are the same, but there is a difference facelifts works on the skin only. The microcurrent technology works on facial muscles and skin altogether – it is a more permanent treatment than her other facelifts.
How does microcurrent technology work?
Microcurrent works by targeting mainly the muscles under the skin that leads to removing sagging and wrinkles. When we age, elastin production and other essential elements that keep muscles firm get slower and cause sagging. The muscles begin to atrophy, and we develop wrinkle and saggy face.
The Microcurrent machines send gentle and mild waves of electricity to the facial muscles. The low voltage current brings balance; it relaxes tight muscles and strengthens the saggy ones. The current brings back your overall look to its original state.
In simple word, it is like muscles work out; once your face is lifted and get a firm appearance, you will get a youthful look like you never had before. The technology strengthens the muscles; it also improves blood circulation regenerate the damaged tissue cells, and increases elastin ATP and collagen generation. Eventually leading towards improvement in tone, texture and enhance the overall look.
The best microcurrent machines for estheticians clean the pores and let other skin products penetrate your face fast and efficiently. It can eliminate many different skin issues like acne scars, pigmentation, dark spots, saggy eyes, and sun damage.
Is it safe?
Microcurrent technology is safe for everyone, yet here are some expectations to be considered. For instance:
- If you have a pacemaker, consult a doctor as electric voltages might have some effects.
- Pregnant women should consult gynecologists because the treatment is not tested on pregnant women.
- If you have severe acne and pimples, avoid them until it gets better.
What to do before and after treatment?
When you are going for treatment, there is not something particular you need to do before it. Eat a proper meal, take regular medicine. Wash your face with gentle face wash, and do not wear any makeup. Cleansing is not required before or after treatment.
Once you have gone through the treatment, avoid using any harsh chemical-free products. Hydrate your skin as much as you can with a hydrating serum.
What benefits you get from treatment?
- It is one of the best anti-aging treatments for many reasons like:
- It re-educates the facial muscles to get firm skin for a long time.
- The electric voltages get rid of wrinkles and fine lines
- Lift the droopy eyes
- The process boosts the production of ATP, which is responsible for stimulating the production of face structural elements like Collagen. ATP is an abbreviation of Adenosine triphosphate. It promotes energy, helps reproduce new cells, helps to regenerate damaged tissues with more strength. Boost the production of elastin and collagen, which has been slowed down due to age. For all these reasons the facial treatment is known as work out for muscles.
- The technology offers instant and thorough results.
- The procedure let you get rid of skin issues like acne and dark spots.
- The treatment helps other beauty products to penetrate the skin. You can use products like acne treatment, dark spot, and sun damage – and they will get you the best results faster than ever before.
- Enhances the overall facial tone.
- Let you maintain a healthier and younger-looking appearance for longer.
- It is an injection-free painless treatment with almost no side effects.
Let’s wrap it up:
Microcurrent technology is new to the cosmetic industry. Its instant, safe and painless procedure makes its place the priority for many people. After treatment, you will enjoy an elegant and beautiful younger-looking face for a long.
I am Chloe James, an SEO writer, and expert on microcurrent machines. You can find my useful article on facial therapy on different sites. The articles focus on how to buy the best one for your use and also describe the useful information regarding microcurrent therapy