Many of us already know about the fourth-generation customer experience suite offered by SAP, known as SAP C/4 HANA. The C/4 HANA is a suite of the SAP Customer Data Cloud, SAP Service Cloud, SAP Sales Cloud, SAP Marketing Cloud, and the SAP Commerce Cloud, formerly known as the SAP Hybris.
Today in this article, we are going to take a detailed look at the SAP Commerce Cloud and basically see what it is all about. Therefore, continue reading to learn more about the SAP Commerce Cloud.
What is SAP Commerce Cloud?
SAP Commerce Cloud is one of the best digital platforms that is driving effective digital transformation by enabling businesses to connect with their customers from any device at any time. This allows businesses to put the customers at the center of everything and run the business with a customer-centric approach.
SAP Commerce Cloud facilitates rapid implementation as it is equipped with enhanced templates for B2B, B2C, and telecommunication. The powerful solution helps businesses enhance content management, advanced search and navigation, omnichannel touchpoint integration, support for product bundling and configuration, and many more such features that make this solution one of the best of its kind.
Technical Introduction to SAP Commerce Cloud
SAP Commerce Cloud is equipped with a modular development framework in the form of many inbuilt accelerators. These accelerators can help businesses facilitate seamless management of processes and data as they come with a set of extensible tools that are specifically designed for the purpose. Furthermore, one can even leverage these accelerators to modify the standard source code to suit the business’s unique requirements.
It is seen in many cases that the inbuilt source code already suits the requirement of the business to a certain degree. In addition, these accelerators can add numerous extensions to the tools already offered by SAP.
Can SAP Commerce Cloud be integrated with other Platforms?
One thing that everyone should keep in mind while choosing SAP Commerce Cloud for project development is that one is not limited by the capabilities and features of this solution alone. I say so because the solution can be integrated with various other solutions. One can leverage the pre-built integrations that come with SAP C/4 HANA and add other important functionalities for the business. This can help businesses enhance the growth of their website with ease.
- SAP Sales Cloud: Businesses can leverage this solution to enhance commerce by using the latest technologies, predictive analytics, and visual dashboards displaying the business’s sales performance in real-time.
- SAP Customer Data Cloud: One can use this solution to ensure the effective security of the customers’ personal data. We all know how delicate yet important data privacy is these days. Everything starting from secured login, registration, consent management, GDPR compliance to secured authentication can help the business attract loyal customers while respecting the privacy of their personal data.
- SAP Marketing Cloud: This solution provides businesses with tools that enable them to get an overall view of the customers to better understand their preferences and create personalized experiences for them. SAP Commerce Cloud integrated with the SAP Marketing Cloud can help businesses generate insights into customers’ behaviors across different touchpoints. Businesses can use this knowledge to devise campaigns accordingly.
- SAP Service Cloud: Integrating with this solution enables businesses to leverage the capabilities of artificial intelligence chatbots to enhance customer support. This means that the business will be available to the customers at any time and day. This way, customers can get easy access to support whenever required.
Benefits of SAP Commerce Cloud
There are many advantages of using the SAP Commerce Cloud, and a few out of those includes:
- Enhanced Scalability: The cutting-edge technology used in the SAP Commerce Cloud solution enables businesses to scale without any hassle. Furthermore, the integrated globalized functions of the built-in accelerators have the capability to support different languages, websites, and currencies. Businesses can leverage this functionality to scale their operations without any limits.
- Efficiency Enhancements: One can leverage the solution to optimize different business processes and boost productivity to minimize the cost incurred for customer service expenses and the overall operating cost of the business. It is recommended that businesses use the in-built accelerators for B2B. This accelerator is an omnichannel framework that can be installed and adjusted without wasting a single second.
- Management of Customer Journey: SAP Commerce Cloud comes with extended customizations that enable businesses to provide customers with self-service, targeted options, enhanced navigation functions, and optimized search. One can enable the customers to carry out negotiations on the bulk of repeated purchases while preparing for omnichannel fulfillment options along with the product recommendations.
- Seamless Integration: As mentioned earlier, SAP Commerce Cloud enables users to integrate various software solutions. The standard integration in the existing SAP ERP system enables businesses to access product and customer data directly. Further, they can even leverage different functions to determine the price, check the availability, and even evaluate the order handling process.
- Deal Complexities with Ease: SAP Commerce Cloud is equipped with enhanced features and functionalities that support all the business’s difficult sales and purchase requirements. In addition, the solution also enables businesses to manage the different user and purchaser roles.
- Optimized Customer Experience: The solution is equipped with enhanced customizing functionalities that enable businesses to develop individual functionalities and relevant content. Moreover, effective and efficient navigation and search options can help the customers find the desired services and products quickly and without any hassle.
- Optimized Business Processes: SAP Commerce Cloud enables businesses to seamlessly merchandize theory products without any assistance from IT support. All in all, the solution relays the entire control to the business users without any unnecessary hassle.
SAP Commerce Cloud is the ideal solution for enhancing customer experience and fueling the success of the business. Therefore, get in touch with the nearby SAP implementation companies and leverage all the perks mentioned above to take your business to new heights with the help of cutting-edge technologies.
Eric Smith is an SAP professional, consulting about SAP Commerce Cloud Platform to his clients. With a knack for technology, he loves to write on the latest SAP developments and share his knowledge with the readers.